About this workshop
When we are stressed, our mind becomes foggy and it’s difficult to see a way forward.
Research has shown that those who are most resilient are:
- Connected to support networks
- Comfortable with seeking support.
Discover the exact tools Barbara has used to drive her business and family forward in a mentally and emotionally safe way.
In this challenge, Barbara shares simple yet highly effective tools for getting through challenging times
In just 3 days you will come away with a stronger, more resilient frame of mind:
- Learn how to utilise everyday actions more effectively to immediately create calm.
- Use a simple language tool, to trick your brain to act and think differently
- Discover tools used by those in history to withstand traumatic environments.
- Understand the science behind simple tools to make them work more effectively.
As a result of this challenge you will:
- Be able to rethink moments of stress or anxiety
- Be inspired by the stories of those in history
- Connect and share with others focused on becoming more resilient
- Open your mind to being more receptive to small miracles