What’s it all about?
This half-day workshop is the ideal introduction to conflict management. Participants will learn how to better manage their own thoughts or feelings while also managing the behaviours of others.
- Understanding the fine lines between winning and losing situations
- Negotiating with all different types of stakeholders
- Questioning techniques
- Negotiation tricks
- The importance of record-keeping
- Personal triggers and how to adapt
- The art of active listening
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone new to a position of management
- Small Businesses wanting to close bigger deals
- Those that struggle to direct others
- Anyone involved in sales or customer service
- Anyone who wants to maintain their control in negotiating conversations.
Early Bird Tickets: $200
Standard Tickets: $250
Group of 5: $875
(Chamber of Commerce Members receive a 15% discount. Please contact us before placing your order to receive your discount code).
**Please note: unfortunately the venue does not allow for wheelchair access.