Here’s what you’ll learn in this 1-hour FREE webinar.
Discover how you can transform your stress into a source of power.
Learn how to be more resilient in the workplace, know the difference between good stress and bad stress and how to use it to your advantage.
What you’ll learn
- Why we procrastinate and how to stop it;
- Why procrastination is NOT about self-discipline;
- How to trick your brain into being more productive;
- How to understand the difference between Urgent or Important tasks and which ones to do first;
- Time management tricks used by experts around the world.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone struggling to stay on top of their work;
- Start-ups struggling to stay focused on what to do next;
- Small Business owners trying to keep on top;
- Admin staff who are pulled from pillar to post.
THIS WORKSHOP IS PRESENTED BY:
Barbara assists busy, stressed professional people. She is a time management strategist and certified Stress Management Practitioner. She is sought after like a beacon in a sea of chaos to provide professional development in the business environment. Whether it be Small Business , Middle Management or Entrepreneurs Barbara connects with busy people through workshop training, coaching, mentoring, online training programmes, webinars and as a guest speaker around Australia. She has spent over 20 years working in stressful, time precious industries such as film, hospitality and marketing while also juggling responsibilities of managing her family, business and career development. She is now able to enlighten other people how to take control, to simplify, to minimise stress and maximise time. Her professional experience has included contracts with small business, Not For Profits, Aboriginal Organisations, Media, Marketing, Aged Care, Universities, Health Services and Cruise Ships. She lives in Alice Springs with her husband and two children. For more information visit www.timetamer.com.au