What’s it all about?
This course gives you the tools, techniques and strategies to reduce time wasted in outlook clutter, maximise your effectiveness utilising advanced Outlook tools and control your workload, all within Outlook.
You’ll be able to quickly analyse and process your workload, prioritise tasks and sharpen your focus.
THIS COURSE IS RIGHT FOR YOU:
If you find yourself overwhelmed with emails, are constantly juggling crisis or feel you are at risk of missing high priority tasks.
YOUR EMPLOYER WILL BENEFIT BECAUSE:
You’ll develop advanced Outlook skills that will enable you to analyse workloads, prioritise tasks and create time management systems within Outlook to increase productivity and effectiveness.
- Identify Areas of distraction
- Develop stronger prioritisation skills for emails and tasks
- Understand how to effectively use Categories to manage projects
- Learn advanced features for automation and prioritisation
- Tips on using the Calendar more effectively
Early Bird Tickets: $375
Standard Tickets: $450
Group of 5: $1500
(Chamber of Commerce Members receive a 15% discount. Please contact us before placing your order to receive your discount code).
**Please note: unfortunately the venue does not allow for wheelchair access.