MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR NEW SUPERVISORS
A 2-day course developed and facilitated by Charles Darwin University.
During the two-day Management Skills for New Supervisors course you will examine key team management competencies in addition to undertaking a broad analysis of your current group dynamics. You will return to the workplace with resources to improve your confidence as a leader and with tips to assist you to avoid common management mistakes.
As a bonus, this course also includes a 28-page DiSC personality profile. This tool will provide you with a lot of insight into your own drives and behaviours and those of your team members that will greatly improve your communication and team interactions.
THIS COURSE IS RIGHT FOR YOU:
• you are working within your first supervisory role
• you are yet to gain confidence as a supervisor
• you are aspiring to move into a management role.
YOUR EMPLOYER WILL BENEFIT BECAUSE:
You will be better positioned to manage your team efficiently, resulting in greater productivity.
• Insight into your preferred communication and personal interaction methods and those of your team.
• Develop a framework for effective management
• Alignment of your team goals to your organisational objectives
• Prioritise your time effectively
• Motivate and monitor your staff
• Create employee engagement