This workshop is presented in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce NT and The Time Tamer
What’s it all about?
What you’ll learn:
- What is customer service and why is it important.
- Identifying Good & Bad Experiences
- The different type of needs the customer has
- Client & Customer Expectations & Judgement
- Word of Mouth
- Objections & Complaints
- Being consistent
Who’s it for:
- Business Managers wanting to support their team
- Business Owners wanting to improve their reputation and brand
- Anyone concerned about the risk of reputation
- Those that want to increase repeat business and customer engagement.
To purchase your tickets CLICK HERE.
YOUR WORKSHOP FACILITATOR IS:
Barbara Clifford (The Time Tamer) assists busy, stressed professional people. She is a time management strategist and certified Stress Management Practitioner. She is on a mission to become the no.1 resource to help people to unclutter the chaos and break free from the shackles of overwhelm so that they wake each day inspired and motivated to work in peak performance and to live on purpose. She is sought after like a beacon in a sea of chaos to provide professional development in the business environment. She has spent over 20 years working in stressful, time precious industries such as film, hospitality and marketing while also juggling responsibilities of managing her family, business and career development. She is now able to enlighten other people how to take control, to simplify, to minimise stress and maximise time. Her professional experience has included contracts with small business, Not For Profits, Aboriginal Organisations, Media, Marketing, Aged Care, Universities, Health Services and Cruise Ships. She lives in Alice Springs with her husband and two children.