About this workshop
The health of an organisation and the health of its workforce are closely linked.
Organisations and its employees can only prosper and be successful when both are healthy.
This interactive workshop, will provide practical information and tools on how to create a positive workplace culture and assist professionals to identify stressors and build emotional resilience.
From attending this workshop, participants will be able to:
Know how to build a positive workplace culture. This includes:
- Understand the principles of Emotional Intelligence
- Be able to implement principles of productivity and positivity
- Work on their own values, recognize the values of others and align their values to their workplace
- Be able to apply the “Why” philosophy in the workplace
- Understand how different personality types like to communicate
- Understand behavioural influences
Have the foundations of emotional resilience. This includes:
Have a practical foundational Emotional Resilience Toolkit from the evidence-based tools and strategies that work best for each participant.
Have a better understanding of their own stress triggers
Build better relationships with their colleagues, friends and loved ones
Have tools to engage positive psychology
Be happier and more productive
Learn how to remain calm in previous stressful situations
Recognise the difference between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ stress
Complete each day with greater energy and focus
Be more resilient to life’s challenges
CPD points: Legal Practitioners are eligible to claim CPD points for attendance at this workshop.
(Please note this workshop is being subsidised by the Alice Springs Family Law Pathways Network)