More than just a webinar – this is an online virtual workshop!
As an experienced online coach, Barbara has masterfully transitioned her online, live event skills into the online virtual workshop world.
If you’re new to the world of online meetings, don’t worry. Barbara will gently guide you into an exciting, interesting interactive experience.
This is not just a talking head of lecturing blah blah blah.
In this live experience, you will be prompted to complete workbook activity, respond and engage with both your presenter and other participants.
To make the transition into online learning easier, this Virtual Workshop will be divided into two, short events lasting for 1 – 1.5 hours.
This event promises to be action-packed, fun & highly rewarding.
This 2-part workshop will provide participants with personal insight into the ways in which they respond to tasks, activities and prioritising their workload. The tools and strategies shared, are used by Time Management experts worldwide because they are simple and easy to adopt.
This workshop will demonstrate innovative techniques to become far more effective in quickly adapting to manage the work at hand as needs and priorities change.
From this workshop you will learn:
- How to identify areas of distraction
- How to focus your attention in the right areas at the right time
- Ways in which we collect & process (and how it’s changing)
- How to Prioritise more effectively
- To become more confident in delegating
- How to manage overwhelm
This workshop is ideal for:
- Anyone who runs a small business and needs clarity on what to do next
- Those that supervise others
- Those having to adapt to new working conditions and forms of communication
- Anyone feeling overwhelmed and get’s lost on where to start
- Those that feel they have too much on their plate and not share where to start