This one day workshop will enable you to sharpen your business writing skills and allow you to create more professionally produced documents.
- Plain English and being succinct
- Reframing to be positive and professional
- How to write a press release
- How to write large complex documents
- How to write blogs
- Language tools to assist your accuracy
- How to make your document and images look more professional
This course is ideal for :
- Businesses that regularly write proposals
- Anyone responsible for reviewing or approving content produced by others.
- Those that are new to business administrative roles
- Anyone wanting to save time on their writing
- Those that wish to brush up on their skills and learn techniques from others.
Early Bird Tickets: $200
Standard Tickets: $250
Group of 5: $875
(Chamber of Commerce Members receive a 15% discount. Please contact us before placing your order to receive your discount code).
Workbooks, lunch and light refreshments will be provided.
**Please note: unfortunately the venue does not allow for wheelchair access.
September 12 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
September 24 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
October 2 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
October 16 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
October 30 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- The Hidden Stress You Didn’t Know ExistedJuly 30, 2019 - 12:24 pm
- 4 Easy Ways To Say NoJune 30, 2019 - 9:59 pm
- How to make yourself do something you don’t want to doJune 13, 2019 - 1:51 am
- Visual for The Time Tamer: 12 ways to automate your lifeJune 4, 2019 - 4:42 am
- Automating Every Part of Your LifeMay 28, 2019 - 7:01 am