This is a joint venture between The Chamber of Commerce, The Time Tamer and Treeti Business Consulting as part of the Australian Small Business Advisory Services Digital Solutions.
Everyone said that social media is the perfect resource but when is the perfect time to post and what can you post?
In this training you will learn:
- What is the winning formula
- What types of posts will engage more users
- What are things to avoid.
- Getting the most out of Facebook.
This training is right for anyone who:
- Is responsible for the social media management of a business.
- Is new to Facebook for Business
- Is interested in Instagram or LinkedIn for their business.
- Wants to get greater engagement from audience.
Places are limited so please be sure to RSVP with the Chamber of Commerce on: 08 8952 4377
Friday 15th May 2019
12:00pm - 2:00pm
Chamber Members: $35 (incl. GST)
Non Members: $45 (incl. GST)
Light lunch provided.
About Your Facilitator
"My mission is to become the no.1 resource to help busy people to unclutter the chaos and break free from the shackles of overwhelm, so that they wake each day inspired and motivated to work in peak performance and to live on purpose."