This is a joint venture between The Chamber of Commerce, The Time Tamer and Treeti Business Consulting as part of the Australian Small Business Advisory Services Digital Solutions.
This dynamic workshop will flex with each individuals in the group to find the right match ant strategies to increase social engagement, with the right platform to create business leads and opportunity. You will:
- Discover how to engage your market
- Learn which platform to focus your attention on
- Develop strategies to make the tool work more effectively
Who Should Attend
- Any small business that feels time poor and spread thin.
- Startups, Entrepreneurs or anyone wanting to make a name for themselves.
- Anyone wanting to pick up tips on how to market themselves better through social media.
Places are limited so please be sure to RSVP with the Chamber of Commerce on: 08 8952 4377
Wednesday 6th March 2019
12:00pm - 2:00pm
Chamber Members: $35 (incl. GST)
Non Members: $45 (incl. GST)
Light lunch provided.
About Your Facilitator
"My mission is to become the no.1 resource to help busy people to unclutter the chaos and break free from the shackles of overwhelm, so that they wake each day inspired and motivated to work in peak performance and to live on purpose."