This is a joint venture between The Chamber of Commerce, The Time Tamer and Treeti Business Consulting as part of the Australian Small Business Advisory Services Digital Solutions.
Keeping track of your client notes and sharing valuable resources with each of your clients is hard to keep track of.
Learn from an ‘Evernote Certified Consultant’, how you can use Evernote as a Client Management Tool to stay on top of your coaching notes, your clients needs and share valuable resources.
In this training you will learn:
- What is Evernote and why is it a valuable tool?
- Ways to track and monitor your clients with a quick note keeping system.
- Ways to share valuable resources with your clients without duplicating or losing things.
- How to maintain consistent and up to date resources for yourself and your clients.
This training is right for:
- Small or Micro Businesses wanting to keep good records on their clients.
- Anyone finding dropbox not working for them.
- Those that want create great value for their consulting clients.
- Coaches that want to help their clients stay accountable.
If you haven’t already, you’ll need to download the basic, free version of Evernote here: https://goo.gl/M3rRbJ
Places are limited so please be sure to RSVP with the Chamber of Commerce on: 08 8952 4377
Friday 10th May 2019
12:00pm - 2:00pm
Chamber Members: $35 (incl. GST)
Non Members: $45 (incl. GST)
Light lunch provided.
About Your Facilitator
"My mission is to become the no.1 resource to help busy people to unclutter the chaos and break free from the shackles of overwhelm, so that they wake each day inspired and motivated to work in peak performance and to live on purpose."