Learn how to be more resilient, know the difference between good and bad stress and how to use it to your advantage.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to be more resilient in the workplace
- Quieten a mind that doesn’t easily shut off
- Take home tangible stress-reducing tools to apply immediately in your family, personal life and business – for less hassle, fatigue and irritability
- Regain your personal power and inner strength
- Learn the science secrets of stress so that you can take control
- Learn simple, sustainable, self-care tools and strategies for stress management that really works
- Avoid “burn-out” and manage “stress storms”
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone wanting to have more grit & resilience in the workplace.
- Anyone wanting to know how to transform their stress into a source of caring, strength and purpose
- Professionals who are feeling ‘burnt out’, exhausted or frustrated with their working environment
- Anyone tired of their stress impacting family members, partners, children, and work colleagues because of their tiredness or irritability.
- Anyone who suffers from a lack of energy (regardless of how much sleep they have), tight shoulders and neck, anxiety or repeated rapid breathing
- Working parents juggling family life, business or work and who are time poor
- Anyone feeling exhausted or overwhelmed by constantly managing a heavy stream of stress