This half-day workshop will provide participants with personal insight into the ways in which they respond to tasks, activities and prioritising their workload. The tools and strategies shared, are used by Time Management experts worldwide because they are simple and easy to adopt.
This workshop will demonstrate innovative techniques to become far more effective in managing the work at hand.
From this workshop you will learn:
- How to identify areas of distraction
- How to focus your attention in the right areas
- Ways in which we collect & process
- How to Prioritise more effectively
- To become more confident in delegating
- How to manage overwhelm
This workshop is ideal for:
- Anyone who runs a small business and needs clarity on what to do next
- Those that supervise others
- Anyone feeling overwhelmed and get’s lost on where to start
- Those that constantly feel they have too much on their plate
Early Bird Tickets: $200
Standard Tickets: $250
Group of 5: $875
(Chamber of Commerce Members receive a 15% discount. Please contact us before placing your order to receive your discount code).
Workbooks and light refreshments will be provided.
**Please note: unfortunately the venue does not allow for wheelchair access.