This one day workshop will enable you to sharpen your minute writing skills and build your confidence as an effective minute taker.
In this one day workshop you will learn:
- What is the real purpose of minutes
- Understanding the language of minutes
- Key roles
- Different structures & Styles of Minutes
- Note-taking methods
- Better use of the English Language
- Tips & Tricks to make it easier
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone new to minute taking that wants to learn
- Anyone who is already taking minutes but wants to improve
- Anyone who wants to feel more confident in taking minutes
- Those that wish to brush up on their skills and learn techniques from others.
Early Bird Tickets: $365
Standard Tickets: $450
Group of 5: $1, 500
(Chamber of Commerce Members receive a 15% discount. Please contact us before placing your order to receive your discount code).
Workbooks, lunch and refreshments are all included.
**Please note, unfortunately, this venue does not allow for wheelchair access.