This one day workshop will enable you to sharpen your business writing skills and allow you to create more professionally produced documents.
- Plain English and being succinct
- Reframing to be positive and professional
- How to write a press release
- How to write large complex documents
- How to write blogs
- Language tools to assist your accuracy
- How to make your document and images look more professional
This course is ideal for :
- Businesses that regularly write proposals
- Anyone responsible for reviewing or approving content produced by others.
- Those that are new to business administrative roles
- Anyone wanting to save time on their writing
- Those that wish to brush up on their skills and learn techniques from others.
Early Bird Tickets: $375
Standard Tickets: $450
Group of 5: $1500
(Chamber of Commerce Members receive a 15% discount. Please contact us before placing your order to receive your discount code).
Workbooks, lunch and light refreshments will be provided.
**Please note: unfortunately the venue does not allow for wheelchair access.