If you’ve ever felt nervous going into negotiating conversations, then this course is for you. Or if you’d like to improve your skills and positive outcomes, you’ll gain great insights from this training.
- Understanding the fine lines between winning and losing situations
- Negotiating with all different types of stakeholders
- Questioning techniques
- Negotiation tricks
- The importance of record-keeping
- Personal triggers and how to adapt
- The art of active listening
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone new to a position of management
- Small Businesses wanting to close bigger deals
- Those that struggle to direct others
- Anyone involved in sales or customer service
- Anyone who wants to maintain their control in negotiating conversations.
Workbooks and light refreshments will be provided.
Early Bird Tickets: $200
Standard Tickets: $250
Group of 5: $875
(Chamber of Commerce Members receive a 15% discount. Please contact us before placing your order to receive your discount code).
**Please note: unfortunately the venue does not allow for wheelchair access.