This half-day workshop is the ideal introduction to conflict management. Participants will learn how to better manage their own thoughts or feelings while also managing the behaviours of others.
- Identifying behaviour styles
- Shift the focus and perspective
- Giving Feedback
- Assertiveness Techniques
- Speaking up for yourself
- Managing Conflict
- Sympathy vs Empathy
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone new to supervision
- Small Business owners wanting to manage the performance of their staff
- Those that struggle to assert themselves professionally
- Anyone wanting to better understand the dynamics of human relationships
- Anyone frustrated by the behaviour of others
Early Bird Tickets: $200
Standard Tickets: $250
Group of 5: $875
(Chamber of Commerce Members receive a 15% discount. Please contact us before placing your order to receive your discount code).
Workbooks and light refreshments will be provided.
**Please note: unfortunately the venue does not allow for wheelchair access.