[Alice Springs] Digital Tools to Help Agents Improve Their Productivity
June 26 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
If you’re in real estate and struggling to get everything done in a timely manner, then this workshop is for you. We’ll be using tools like Evernote, Wunderlist & Microsoft Outlook to get things done more efficiently and effectively in your agency.
BRING ALONG YOUR DEVICE AND JOIN US AT THIS WORKSHOP TO LEARN:
- Methods for creating Checklist Templates you can use over and over to ensure sales move through in a timely manner
- Ways to stay on top of your client communication
- How to prioritise your many tasks
- How to have information available at your finger tips while you’re on the go.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
- Anyone working in the Real Estate Industry
- Any agents who are struggling to stay on top or prioritise
- Agents or those in the industry wanting to increase their productivity
- Agents or those in the industry that want to create greater value and personal service for their customers.
THIS WORKSHOP IS PRESENTED BY:
Barbara assists busy, stressed professional people. She is a time management strategist and certified Stress Management Practitioner. She is sought after like a beacon in a sea of chaos to provide professional development in the business environment. Whether it be Small Business , Middle Management or Entrepreneurs Barbara connects with busy people through workshop training, coaching, mentoring, online training programmes, webinars and as a guest speaker around Australia. She has spent over 20 years working in stressful, time precious industries such as film, hospitality and marketing while also juggling responsibilities of managing her family, business and career development. She is now able to enlighten other people how to take control, to simplify, to minimise stress and maximise time. Her professional experience has included contracts with small business, Not For Profits, Aboriginal Organisations, Media, Marketing, Aged Care, Universities, Health Services and Cruise Ships. She lives in Alice Springs with her husband and two children. For more information visit www.timetamer.com.au